- Very early producer of 11" long and thin fruits. Perfect for stir fries!
- One of the only eggplants that are not bitter and does not require any peeling
- The fruits start out bright lavender and change to darker purple when mature
- Vigorous and stress resistant plant
- Produces well in the north and all across the US
Days to Maturity | 55-60 days
Eggplant Seeds | Start seed indoors to allow at least 10 weeks for young plants to develop. Plant in rows 3 feet apart, with 2 feet between plants.
Click here for complete Eggplant grow guide
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: