- This Swiss Chard variety produces beautiful and delicious tender pale green stems and dark green leaves with white veins.
- Plant produces good yields of 10" tall leaves
- Excellent for salads and/or steamed with others greens
- A cold and heat tolerant variety
- Days to Maturity | 60 days
Swiss chard is high in vitamins A, K and C, with a 175g serving containing 214%, 716%, and 53%, respectively, of the recommended daily value. It is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein.
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: