- All-America Selections Winner! The Table Queen Squash plant produces large 7" deep green acorn shaped squash.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Extremely flavorful
- Dark orange flesh
- Excellent sliced, fried, or steamed
- Easy to grow even in poor soil
- Days to Maturity | 85 days
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: