- The Blue Curled Scotch is an early Kale variety which will produce tasty greens!
- Excellent in salads or steamed.
- The blue-green leaves are finely curled and reach up to 12-15" tall!
- Can handle the cold extremely well.
- One of the best frost resistant kale varieties available.
Days to Maturity | 60 days
Kale Seeds | Kale can be planted pretty much anywhere in the United States where there's a cool fall growing season. Plant Kale in rows 18 inches to 2 feet apart.
Click here for complete Kale grow guide
Kale is considered to be a highly nutritious vegetable with powerful antioxidant properties; kale is considered to be anti-inflammatory. Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜